When does Black Friday Sale Start?
Black Friday Sale of Walmart will starts online on Wednesday at 10PM EST. In Store sale will start on Thursday, November 22, 2019, at 6 PM, yes, on Thanksgiving day. While all doorbuster items may not be available online, some doorbuster items and most items are usually available online – which means you don’t have to stand in line.
Will Walmart open on Thanksgiving day?
Walmart will be open on Thanksgiving day.
Tips for Black Friday Sale of Walmart
1. In Store Pick up Discount – Wal-Mart offers a discount if you order online but choose in-store pickup option. Take advantage if shop at Wal-Mart or live nearby or if you are getting significant savings on store pickup.
2. Check out online. Several Walmart Black Friday Deals will go online. Keep checking.
3. Create Shopping List by clicking on ‘Login’ or ‘Shopping List’ Icon on top right of our website. This will help you save items you like so you can refer them back & finally filter down to a few must-have items. You may also create an ‘Alert’ by keyword to be notified if a deal matching that keyword is posted on our website.
4. Review WalMart’s Black Friday Store Map in advance. Mark where your favorite doorbuster item will be available and plan how can you reach quickly before everything is taken.
5. If you are able to get a high demand, high saving doorbuster item, you may want to pick it. You can always return it if you don’t like it or give it to a friend or family member who may need it.
When Will the Walmart Black Friday Ad Scan Be Released?
The 2017 Walmart ad scan was released on Wednesday, November 8th, and the year before that it was revealed on Wednesday, November 9th. Based on this info, we’re assuming that this year’s ad will release on November 7th (which is also a Wednesday).